At Camelot Progressive Education (CPEd), we work with a straight forward equation; if we Inspire, Motivate and Teach, our pupils' will gain Interest and Self Motivation for the desire to Learn. The results of this equation allow our pupils' to be equipped with the necessary tools to strive for success in their exams.
We believe in a competitive learning environment that truly reflects the competitive nature, of securing places, at leading Grammar and Independent Schools in the country. We ensure a stimulating learning environment, through developed learning systems to engage and empower our pupils' to achieve their maximum academic level.
- We believe in providing the full academic tool kit required for a highly successful academic career from the very start.
- We test our pupils' in a regular and systematic way, in order to enhance their ability to work well under pressure.
- We believe in preparing our pupils' educational skills beyond 11 and the 13 ; we pride ourselves in setting excellent foundations for their future studies.
Our Methods include
- Full Academic Assessment
- Academic Assessment Report
- Personalised Learning Plan
- Set allocation for effective learning, monitoring and enjoyment of studies
- Combination of Traditional and Innovative teaching methods
- Targeted intense focus on weak learning areas
- Reinforcement and developing of strong learning areas
- Study Skills
- Exam prep, practice and skills